Monday, June 24, 2013

Live Long, Finish Strong: The Divine Secret to Living Healthy, Happy, and Healed by Gloria Copeland

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Awesome book. Well written with good scripture references; lots of them.
Its going right into my Personal Library or in other words A Keeper! Will everyone agree with what she has written? Probally not. When has that ever happened where people agree right away on anything? It's a subject worthy of study instead of just accepting that we can only expect a promised 80 years. But that doesn't matter- she's got some good truths out there; its up to people who read it to decide for themselves. Just to let you know- a friend loaned me her copy first of this book; and when I knew I had to return it to her; I just HAD to have my own copy!
Live Long, Finish Strong: The Divine Secret to Living Healthy, Happy, and Healed



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment