Friday, June 7, 2013

ebook review: The Assigned



An adventure of good vs evil in the Biblical sense.  Three normal, average, "dealing with their own issues" type of people who suddenly have their lives change DRAMATICALLY, when they realize they have been Chosen. Chosen to do and be what? That is the question. The Three are chosen, it happens every few generations that God chooses 3 to assist him in the battle.  What does that mean to Tre, Zeek and Gloria?   They couldn't be more different but the enemy is the same in its purpose. They are The Persuaded and  they look pretty normal but the plan is to by persuasion, force others to join their demon ridden forces.

Pretty darn good book.  I enjoyed it from start to finish.  The characters were enjoyable and each one of their personal stories had a depth that I enjoyed. They came across as real people, very believable.Their stories were sad but without being depressing.   I''m wishing I had a star rating system on my blog, because I would give it top marks, 5 Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment