Thursday, August 24, 2017

BOOK REVIEW- THE BAD BOY'S GOOD GIRL by Kylie Knight


My brother & I started a gaming and software company.
Now, we’re the biggest damn thing in the country.
The papers call me the Bad Boy Billionaire.
Women will do anything for a night in my bed.
What they’ll do for a longer stint is up to my imagination.
My imagination never lets me down.
Then sexy little Nola Boudreaux makes an offer I can’t refuse.
I can’t refuse her a damn thing.
So, I’ll keep my distance.
I won’t think about her soft feminine curves under my hand.
Only now that I’ve had Nola, all I want is another taste.
Another night.
When she ends up in the hospital, I know she’s more than a hot piece.
She’s everything.
I can only hope she’s ready for what comes with being everything for a bad boy billionaire.

AMAZON- 4 STARS

I liked the story of the twin brothers coming up from nothing.  Bronx and Brooks, twins but who were also so different is many ways.  Still working together they came up with some genius ideas that mad them ultra rich.  Nola was good friends with her boss Brooks.  And she keeps things on an even keel because she is great at her job.  The same can't be said for Bronx's assistant...Gabriela.  As things kept happening or not happening, I kept wondering why they didn't fire her butt?  She was basically getting a paycheck for not doing her job. That made me scratch my head more than once.  Doesn't sound like good business to me.
Brooks has been a good friend to Nola but he can't help her with everything although he would like to.  There's just some things she can't share with him.  Including her crushing on his brother Bronx.  The man went through women, most who were nicknamed Weekly's, because that is about how long they last.   You can almost guess where this is going because how long can Nola hold out against her attraction?  It does make for some interesting conversations.                           I would have liked to see a little bit more of Nola's friendship with Max.  Why?  Because she was an interesting, fun, tough new friend.  I kept thinking wouldn't be fun if she met up with Brooks?
There is a HEA with no cliffhanger but there will be sex of course.

I received a copy of this book and this is my honest opinion of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment