Tuesday, July 18, 2023

BOOK REVIEW- Just A Lucky Break-In: A Chinese Cozy Mystery (A Lucy Fong Mystery #2) by Anne R. Tan

 

 

Part 2 of the Lucy Fong Mystery series

4 STARS
I'm back into the life of Lucy Fong and enjoying it once again. Nothing beats this quirky town and it's people.  If your expecting things to be normal in this town then you haven't read the book information closely enough.  It definitely comes into the category of a fun read.
I enjoyed what Stella had to say that, "And to quote your foster grandmother- we single ladies gotta make some noise."  That made me smile and really did seem to fit the mantra of PoPo and her lifestyle. One that she was passing onto Stella and Lucy.  Loved that part.  Although PoPo doesn't show up in this book, her influence is still felt. 
The story is filled with surprises, some humor and some people with their own agendas. I enjoyed how the story ended..for now.  
I see there is a mention of a Lucy Fong book #3 so yes, I will be looking for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment