Saturday, June 10, 2023

BOOK REVIEW- Torch Job (Double Trouble#2) by Patricia Rosemoor

   

Trust fund lost, debutante Taffy Darling sees her life go up in smoke when the building where she got her first job is torched. If not for photographer Paco Jones, she would be dead. Paco is a successful advertising photographer, yet makes powerful statements about social problems through his personal photography. Drawn together by their search for the arsonist, they fall in love. Because her family has always made Taffy feel like she couldn’t do anything right, she fears their relationship will implode like the rest of her life.

BOUGHT @ 

AMAZON LINK 

4 STARS

Although I liked this story, I can't say it's my favorite by this author. I guess it's more accurate to say I liked it but with some reservations. That left me with mixed feelings.
I liked both Paco and Taffy and the differences of their backgrounds. Paco and his fondness for his two cats added some smile-worthy times. But it also felt kind of slow at times.
It does have a good dramatic ending with a sweet Epilogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment