Wednesday, May 17, 2017

BOOK REVIEW- MERRY CHRISTMAS BABY by Marie Cole

Merry Christmas Baby: Rockstar Secret Baby Holiday Romance by [Cole, Marie]
When hotel event planner Carrie Abbott comes to the rescue and steps in to help at the front desk, the last person she expects to see is her high school sweetheart. Shawn Jeffries is now a famous rock star, and he's not alone. The woman on his arm is a star in her own right. Carrie knows he's out of her league, but that does't stop the memories of their youthful infatuation from melting her heart again.
But when Shawn shows an interest in rekindling their old flame, Carrie faces a tough decision. To keep him in her life, she must tell the truth. How will Shawn react when he finds out that she's been keeping a big secret for the past six years?   AMAZON  3 STARS
A likable short book with romantic struggles that come to a good outcome.  I think it would have been even better if it had been a bit deeper, maybe even a full length book. But still it was a nice, quick read.  
I liked the main characters but I also just have to add this.  Please forgive me for just one snarky comment.  I thought it as I was reading the book. " Didn't these two ever hear of birth control?"  

I received a copy of this book via Netgalley and this is my honest opinion of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment