Saturday, January 3, 2015

REMEMBER "why" DISCOURAGEMENT COMES


I WROTE THIS ESPECIALLY FOR YOU!

I was not going to Post tonight because I have one set for the morning at 9AM. BUT just as I was going to leave my computer I SENSED somebody needed to know that the voice you are wrestling with is NOT you - its a spirit sent to harass you.

Did you know that one of the signs that you are on the right track is when waves of discouragement and even fatigue wash over you? On the night Jesus asked the disciples to stay with Him and pray they could hardly stay awake as a heavy spirit came upon them.

Hold your ground. God is even now sending messengers on their way to give you divine updates and invitations that will change your situation.

It's as if i can hear the Lord saying, "Do not believe every spirit but TEST the spirits for all do not come from me. Yea, even test the thoughts. The enemy is a driver…he will arrive with deliberate force to knock upon the door of your soul and demand entrance to your heart. Resist the thoughts. Reject the discouragement says the Lord. Test the spirits for as you pray and as you seek you are pressing into the very purpose I have for you and nothing, nothing shall by any means harm you or hold you back. There is a new company rising in the earth. A new wave of glory is sweeping even now into those who are yielded to My purpose. There is a new sound rising up and new friends are being sent to bear the burden of that which you know not how to do. Fear not! There are more that are for you than are against you"

--lance wallnau

No comments:

Post a Comment