Sunday, January 4, 2015

NIGHT PROPHETS- APOSTLE JOHN ECKHARDT


Night Prophets
It is not uncommon for God to deal with prophets in the night. Night visions, prayer in the night, and night meditations are common to many prophets.‪#‎prophets‬
Psalm 63:6
When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
Daniel 7:13
I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
Isaiah 21:8
And he cried, A lion: My lord, I stand continually upon the watchtower in the daytime, and I am set in my ward whole nights:
Psalm 77:6
I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.



No comments:

Post a Comment