Tuesday, January 6, 2015

J. Savelle 2015 Year of..


PROPHETIC WORD RECEIVED BY JERRY SAVELLE........

2015 THE YEAR OF VISITATIONS, MANIFESTATIONS AND DEMONSTRATIONS

"Experiencing the greater glory is still My plan,
And you'll see the Great I Am shall visit your land,
Manifestations of My Spirit as never before,
And demonstrations of My power from shore to shore.
Supernatural provision and greater breakthroughs too.
Yes, this is My plan and My will for you.
The powers of drakness will no longer stand,
For I will show them the strength of My right hand. 

I'll have My way, and all shall see,
No power is greater nor equal to Me.
My people will rise up and take their place,
And no enemy will stop them from finishing their race.
Yes, 2015 you'll surely see, will be a year that goes down in history.
So, lift up your hands and boldly decree,
Something great is about to happen to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment