Friday, October 13, 2023

+BOUGHT/ BOOK REVIEW- Lineage-Line and Legacy: The Power to Transform a Generation by Bobby Conner

 

Within these pages you will discover numerous fresh new insights to assist you in your journey. You will be guided and directed how to release God’s Divine spoken blessing over yourself as well as your descendants. You will discover the power to break family curses. Each one of us has been given a priceless gift—the power to influence lives.

For a number of years, the Lord has been urging me regarding writing this book. He has emphasized the significance and consequences of lineage-line and legacy. A deeper understanding of these two aspects of your life will change your entire family line. The potential to shape the generations to come rests upon our shoulders; we have the power to transform lives—our own and those of our descendants.

Within the pages of this book you will be guided and instructed how to release a blessing upon your lineage not just for now, but for years to come. Also you will gain valuable guidelines for breaking lineage-line curses.

It is a proven fact our lives can be the building blocks for overwhelming success or the stumbling stones for coming generations. Take heart, even if you have failed in the past to present a positive encouraging example, it is never too late. Our God can restore and bring about restoration. No situation is too hard for Him:

Is anything too hard for the Lord?
Genesis 18:14

In the 1600s, the poet John Donne wrote the famous phrase, “No man is an island.” It is still true today. Simply stated, this means that our actions have an effect upon others. This influence can be for good or for bad, for help or for heartache.

Legacy deals with what you leave behind. Lineage-line speaks of who you leave behind. Both are connected to the other. Legacy exposes lifestyle and what type of reputation you pass down. Your lineage is composed of your descendants.
 
Paperback BOUGHT @ AMAZON  
4 STARS
 
The importance of legacy is revealed in the fact that it is mentioned over two hundred times in Scripture.  Some synonyms for legacy are; inheritance, bequest, heritage, gift and birthright. It's encouraging to know that it's never too late to  destroy family curses and godly blessings upon our ancestral lines. God desires to restore and heal, that's why it's never too late. Something that caught my eye was the statement that "you have friends in high places" (John 15:15)  What a great way to look at it.  And this book has plenty of scripture to back up what is being said.  
Shared are some personal experiences that are quite enlightening.  One truth that hit him early was about living for the benefit of coming generations.  He also dives into the importance of our walking in and having our families walking in The Blessing.  There is also corrections shown in order to get back in line with God if you have erred.  
This book covers many good areas.  Good for all Christians to look at that is. 
********************** 
Starting on page 122 are Proclamations & Declarations:  
1-I DECLARE IN THE NAME OF CHRIST JESUS, THAT I AM BLESSED WITH GOD'S WISDOM AND I HAVE GOD'S CLEAR DIRECTION FOR MY LIFE.
 
-2-I DECLARE THAT I AM BLESSED WITH CREATIVITY, WITH COURAGE, WITH ABILITY AND WITH ABUNDANCE.
 
-3-I DECLARE THAT I AM BLESSED WITH  A STRONG WILL, WITH SELF-CONTROL, AND WITH INDISCIPLINE. 
-4- I DECLARE THAT MY FAMILY AND I ARE BLESSED WITH GOOD FAITHFUL FRIENDS, WITH GOOD HEALTH, AND WITH FAITH, FAVOR AND FULFILLMENT IN LIFE.  
-5- I DECLARE THAT I AM BLESSED WITH SUCCESS, WITH SUPERNATURAL STRENGTH, WITH PROMOTION, AND WITH DIVINE FAVOR, AND DIVINE PROTECTION ( I felt to add- DIVINE HEALTH too) 
-6- I DECLARE THAT I AM BLESSED WITH AN OBEDIENT, CHEERFUL HEART AND WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK ON LIFE.
-7- I DECLARE THAT ANY CURSE OR ANY NEGATIVE EVIL WORDS THAT HAVE BEEN SPOKEN OVER ME AND MY FAMILY ARE BROKEN IN THE NAME AND AUTHORITY OF JESUS CHRIST (ISAIAH 54:17) 
-8-I DECLARE THAT I AND MY FAMILY ARE BLESSED IN THE CITY. WE ARE BLESSED IN THE COUNTRY. WE ARE BLESSED WHEN WE GO IN. WE ARE BLESSED WHEN WE GO OUT.
-9- I DECLARE THAT EVERYTHING THAT I PUT MY HANDS TO DO WILL PROSPER. 
-10-I DECLARE THAT ME AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED BY ALMIGHTY GOD. 
If you receive the Blessing then shout out loud "THANK YOU LORD !!

No comments:

Post a Comment