Saturday, October 21, 2023

+BOUGHT/ BOOK REVIEW- The Deborah Anointing by Michelle McClain-Walters

  

The Old Testament describes Deborah as a mighty combination of judge, intercessor, prophetess, mother of Israel, and military strategist. Deborah broke outside of her culture—not out of rebellion, but in obedience to God to set her people free.

As in biblical times God is calling today’s women to a purpose greater than themselves. The Deborah Anointing shows you that although you may have been trapped in tradition and locked into captivity by cultural and gender prejudices, God desires for you to break through these barriers. Now is the time to embrace the fullness of your purpose!

Whatever your sphere of influence at work, at home, or at church—will you acc ept the challenge to be a modern-day Deborah, stand for God, and boldly lead others to Him?
5 STARS
 Right off the bat, there is a good explanation of how Deborah operated in her country.  Not only does it list what we know but also lists different characteristics of her call. Most of us know that she was Intercessor but she was also a Strategic Intercessor.  We also get a list of how to activate the different parts of  that part of the Deborah Anointing but also Judge, Prophetess, Mother(maternal leadership, Deliverer/Strategist, Agitator, Worshiping Warrior.  Now Prophetess may seem strange but it means here to operate on a Heavenly level of spirit of wisdom and revelation.  Also of help is that there is right after that a section about the hindrances to the Deborah Anointing. And a really good prayer follows after that.  
The whole book is full of good information, solid scripture and prayers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
My Notes- pg. 7 Awake! Awake! Deborah!
To be a Modern Day Deborah in the earth speak this declaration: Lord, I pray that You will awaken me to the call You have for  my life.  Remove any bondage of fear from my heart & mind. Let your  wisdom & courage rest upon me. Awaken me from my slumber.  Let me walk circumspectly in this hour. I loose myself from passivity & apathy. Let me be alert to Your voice. Let me be aware of Your purpose.
I thank you Lord that You are an extraordinary God and You will accomplish extraordinary things through me.  I release myself from self-imposed limitations. I break every limitation that the enemy has placed upon my life and has kept me from meeting my full potential.   
No longer will I be deceived & trapped by the traditions and opinions of men. For I was created for greatness ! I was created to be God's glory carrier throughout the earth. I will arise & be radiant with the glory of the Lord. I will be a beaming lighthouse of hope for many who sit in gross darkness.
Lord, give me words of wisdom that will guide me & influence many. I will NOT remain silent ! I break every demonic conspiracy designed to keep me silent.I won't let past failures & disappointments keep me silent. I will open up my mouth wide, & God you will fill it. 
God give me ideas, insights & concepts to bring deliverance to many. You have anointed me to impart to those in my sphere of influence. The words that I speak will release life to a hurting generation. I am not in this world by chance. I'm not in this decade by chance. I am a modern day Deborah! I stir up & activate the Deborah anointing through this prayer & declaration. In the name of Jesus. amen
-----
pg 114 Power to Enlarge your boundaries of Influence- Isaiah 54:1-3 used as basis for the following:
 1.- Sing- the singing of a new song represents a new season. New songs in Scripture represent the breaking of an old cycle. Deborah & Barak marked a new season of peace by singing. Singing also represents changing your attitude, mind-set & environment. Singing also represents entering into a blessing by faith. For many years women have been told by society to be silent but the Lord has given women permission to sing, or in other words be vocal for Him.
 2.- Enlarge-Bigness to grow large.  Thinking outside the church and denominational organizations for ministry opportunities.
3.- Stretch- extend, spread out. Opportunities are out there.
4- Lengthen- Look to the future. Let the eyes of faith look beyond the natural.
5- Strengthen- firm up what you already have.
6. Think BIG- Women  must night see themselves as little or insignificant. Dream big with God and think outside the box. 
7.- Let them- we must allow God through our lives without trying to force things to come into place.
8- Don't spare- Don't hold back, darken or hinder. Don't allow the opinions of men, controversy, or fear to cause you to draw back. 
9- Expand- break through resistance. Through the creativity of Holy Spirit we are being empowered & our roles are being redefined.

No comments:

Post a Comment