Saturday, December 3, 2022

BOOK REVIEW- Snowbound With My Boss BY Oona Ryda

 Book Cover  

A Billionaire boss, an overworked assistant, a remote cabin, and the blizzard of the century.

How will I function without her?
When my assistant hands me her resignation, I panic.
But that's not my biggest dilemma.
I need a wife ASAP or I’ll lose my company.
In a stroke of genius, I rope the uptight Ms. Miller into playing my fake fiancée for Christmas.
Maybe I’ll finally get to sample the curves hidden under her shapeless business attire.

It’s time to leave this soul-sucking job.
After four years at Cameron Steele’s beck and call, I’m done.
No more middle-of-the-night phone calls. No more incessant demands.
But when the smokin’ hot bosshole offers me eight months’ severance pay for one final assignment, it’s impossible to refuse.
Just my luck we end up snowbound in a remote cabin—with just one bed.

When the snow melts, will the passion fade too?

AMAZON LINK

 4 STARS

Surprisingly good main characters who each shared their own points of view.  That is something that I enjoy and did so in this story too. Talk about two people who seemed to be complete opposites.  There is more than what meets the eye.

 It was also a fun, quick story, which I went through pretty fast.  It also had a few surprises towards the end and a good finish.  The Epilogue was a nice addition too.  

I was given a free copy of this book and was not required to leave a review.  But all comments that I've made are my own  thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment