Thursday, December 2, 2021

Book Review- JANE: My family business by Samantha Smith

  

My father had chosen to involve my brother in the family’s business and exclude me from it. I knew it had to do with the fact that I was a woman, but I was determined to find out the full truth about my family.

Jane, a young woman, daughter of Paul Romano, the don of one of the most powerful mob families in the coastal region of the United States, didn’t like that her father had chosen to involve her brother in the family’s business and exclude her from it. 

She wanted to be an active player in her father’s organization, so she hid behind a tree to watch something that changed her life forever, her father’s men tortured and killed a man, a few meters away from where she was.

The killed man was the son of one of the most powerful mafia lords in the world, the Russian Kuznestov.

Paul the father of Jane is worried and awaits the retaliation that will come soon…

 

Although what there was of the story was fairly good..it also was NOT a complete book.  

Added to that is the fact that there is no Amazon or Goodreads link to this book.  Also I couldn't find anything about this author.  

The only information I found was on a email about the signup for her newsletter.  It mentioned  Guatemala City, Guatemala was where it was sent from.  So I feel hesitant to recommend this book.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment