Saturday, September 4, 2021

* Book Review- My Big Fat Alien Wedding by Athena Storm

   

My boss is out of this world…literally.

Sure, Droz is almost seven feet of twisted steel and muscle. Sure, he’s richer than god. But I’ve got a strict ‘no dating the boss’ rule.

And then I discover he’s an alien.

But now it turns out that Droz needs my help. INS thinks he’s an alien too—but they think he’s an illegal kind and not the outer space kind. So Droz is about to be deported to Canada unless…

Unless I agree to marry him. Just for show, of course. Right?

The thing is, our sham engagement is starting to feel all too real. I think I’m falling for the giant, scaly alien masquerading as a human CEO.

Add to that he’s telling me I’m his fated mate.

It’s enough to make this single human girl’s head spin. All I know is every part of me wants to be his woman. So maybe instead of talking about our fake wedding, we should be talking about…
What color to decorate the nursery.   AMAZON LINK

4 STARS

 

 Interesting. This one was unlike any other "alien" romances that I have read before. It was fun and funny but also emotional at times too. Part of the fun was in how clueless Doz could be at times. Jennifer had her own struggles when it came to Droz being her boss. That muddies the water for a while.
But then even Jennifer's son added some cute moments too.
I am having a hard time rating it though because of the later "heat level" between the two main characters. It got a bit more "robust" than I would have liked. However I did like how everything worked out and had a happy ending.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. . All thoughts and opinions are my own


I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book from Booksprout. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment