Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Experience me Today (Says God)


Experience me Today (Colette Toach)
Run to my arms this day my child. Come and realize that I am a tender father that wants to take you on my knee. I desire to wipe away every tear of your eye. I desire to tell you good things and show you the good plans I have for your future. So often though you do not come to rest on my knee. Often you try to run around and prove to me the good things that you can do. My child, I already see the good things that you do and I am exceedingly proud of you. However, the greatest gift that you can give me, is to love and adore me.
The greatest treasure that you can give me is to have faith in me and to rest in my arms. For faith is a rest and when you rest in me, you are showing me where your faith lies. You are showing me that you trust me more than your own abilities. You are showing me that you love me more than your own ability to figure things out.
So come then and show me your love. Come and put your trust in me and warm my heart. For just as a natural father will take his child and keep him from harm, so also do I want to pick you up and keep you from harm. I want to shower you with my love and affection. I want to show you how precious you are to me. This love cannot be earned, but rather I give it to you simply because you belong to me. All you need to do to receive my love is to be my child. So come and rest in me.
Come to a place of true faith and rest in my arms, shutting out the cares and burdens that you carry. Then you will be strengthened as you realize that at the end of the day, the battle is not yours, but it is mine. You will realize that your faith is the greatest sword you could wield. When you come to this place of rest, one word will send the enemy running! So come and enter into rest and experience the fullness of my love for you, says the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment