Saturday, June 27, 2015

BOOK REVIEW- THE TROUBLE WITH BODYGUARDS

 
BOOK REVIEW- THE TROUBLE WITH BODYGUARDS- Alex Grimes had grown up the only child of one of the wealthiest families in Virginia, but she had rebelled against the idea of letting that define who she was as a person. 
Seeking to make something beautiful, something that could shock the world into seeing the true pain of reality, Alex had started a career as a photographer, and had gained a serious following. 
But not all types of fame are welcome. Sometimes being noticed is not ideal. When Alex began receiving gifts from a stranger, the gifts strange in themselves, it worried her father to the point that he wanted to hire her a bodyguard to protect her. 
Alex, headstrong, stubborn woman that she is, finds herself subject to her father's whims, stuck with Rick Andrews, who makes her life much, much more interesting, and frustrating.  AMAZON

Whoa.  What just happened?  
Kristina Blake.  What did you just do?  I just finished reading your book and wow what a twist.  Major!  Now I usually don't like cliffhangers but you got me.   There were a few times when I was kind of confused on a few things. But now that I "think" I have it figured out, I just have to know. I liked the people in the story and I just need to know what happens next.  Good story writing.  So,it looks like I will be getting the 2nd story in this series.  

No comments:

Post a Comment