Friday, May 1, 2015

May Month Blessing





May 1 Declaration
I decree that May will be a blessed month. Let every week of May be a blessed week. I will walk in the strength of God during the month of May. I will have the joy and peace (Shalom) of God during the month of May. May will be a month of great grace, great power, great favor, and great faith. I will believe God for special miracles during the month of May. I will experience finical breakthroughs during the month of May. I will have health and strength during the month of May. I will increase in knowledge and wisdom during the month of May. I will hear the voice of the LORD clearly and speak his word with power and authority during the month of May. The LORD'S praise will continually be in my mouth during the month of May. No weapon formed against me will prosper in the month of May. I will have victory after victory during the month of May. I will proposer and be in good health during the month of May

No comments:

Post a Comment