Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sandie Freed: Visions of the Lampstand: God is Preparing Us for Fresh Visitations

The Lampstand
ElijahList

Dear Believer,
In recent days I have had recurring visions of alampstand. One time was during worship at the church where my husband and I pastor in Bedford, Texas, and the other times were during my private prayer times. Each time I had the visions, I was completely aware that the lampstand (also commonly known as a candlestick) was The Lampstand, a manifestation of the presence of the Lord Jesus Christ, Who is the True Light of the world.
In each vision, The Lampstand was completely engulfed by what I would describe as an all-consuming fire(similar to what Moses might describe with the burning bush), and, at the same time, still maintained its seven different branches and cups fully lit and shining brightly. It appeared that all seven wicks were filled with oil and were burning brilliantly. One of the purposes for its dazzling appearance was to release more oil to God's people so they could continue to burn for His glory.
It was clear to me that God desired for us to "trim our wicks," i.e. be prepared for fresh visitations, so that when He came into our midst (at anytime!) we would be ready for a fresh outpouring of oil. I was reminded during the visions of the ten virgins who took their lamps to meet the Bridegroom. The LampstandI felt such an urgency to know Him more intimately. I thought to myself during the one of the visions that one of the translations for the word "anointing" means "to look into the face of oil!" I was looking into the face of Jesus, the Anointed One! He was confirming that a fresh anointing was being released. But, there was more – much more – that He was saying and doing.
Dear one, keep reading. I believe that God is preparing all of us for a greater anointing and an encouragement.
GO TO LINK TO READ THE REST............

No comments:

Post a Comment