Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ask FlyLady: Spiritual Answer, Your Choice to Read

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Ask-FlyLady--Spiritual-Answer-Your-Choice-to-Read.html?soid=1112168023626&aid=BTuQXEvM9b0

Someone posted this testimonial:
Dearest Dearest FlyLady.
Today is my anniversary of one year with you all !!!! I can never thank you enough, if for no other reason than to find out that I am not the only person with CHAOS syndrome LOL.
I believe that, that thought pattern leads to isolation: Thus depression. Slowly but surely I do realize that I and my dear family deserve peace. Oh how, I do not want to pass on my CHAOS to my children.
Thanks for your help! I pledge to you Marla to pray for you because Satan does not want any type of harmony in the home. He seeks whom he may destroy and has destroyed many a home with something as unseemly as a pile of junk. We tend to think of him doing really horrible things to destroy us but he is the master of deception!!!
How many times have I myself held back from inviting someone to my home because of clutter when maybe all that dear person needed was someone to seem like they cared. For this I answer to an ALMIGHTY GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment