Tuesday, November 13, 2018

BOOK REVIEW- The Librarian: A First Contact Story by M.N. Arzu

The Librarian: A First Contact Story by [Arzu, M.N.]
Despite the rumors, the US Government has been able to deny First Contact with an alien race for decades, but with good reason: it hasn't happened yet.
When a strange signal comes from an isolated area in the forests outside of Seattle, they find that First Contact is not going to happen with big ships and grand world-wide messages. Aliens, it turns out, like to keep their existence quiet.
Breaking a great number of rules, Seattle's resident alien has come back from a quick trip to his home planet to talk to his human wife. He just happened to land too close to a military base. Now, he will tell her the truth, even if he has to do it behind a glass wall and with the military between them. 
Amazon 5 STARS

I loved it!  Sure it may be a novella but it was a full one. It might have been short but it kept me riveted.   This author has now caught my attention and will be looking for anything else that she has written. 
This first contact story was nothing like I was expecting and I really enjoyed that.  
Nick is the alien that has everyone in an uproar and his wife,  Jane has no idea of the revelations heading her way.  And they are some doozies of course.  Did I mention that I liked both Nick and Jane?   To add to the drama there is a time limit of sorts and some VERY nervous military personnel. 
I enjoyed the unique ending to the book that came with 2 huge surprises.  Bravo author, Bravo.  
I did end up wanting more though!


header_the_librarian.png

No comments:

Post a Comment