Tuesday, November 27, 2018

BOOK REVIEW- Hawk (The Road Rebels MC Book 1) by Savannah Rylan

Hawk (The Road Rebels MC Book 1) by [Rylan, Savannah]

She was supposed to be mine forever.

But the night our father's were killed, Sydney decided this life wasn't for her.
So she ran.
She left me, and our club behind.
I never expected to see her on my doorstep six years later.
With our child.
She looks different, but she's still as beautiful as ever.
Those hips, her sultry smile, I can't get over her.
But she didn't leave the life, and she's got a DEA agent on her tail.
I have to keep her safe, and my daughter too.
I'll do anything to protect them.
Even if I have to lie to my club about her.   AMAZON 3 stars

Although I liked both Sydney and Hawk, it began to feel like it was sex with a story built around that.  Yes, Yes, I know it's a biker story so it's kind of expected but still for me it was a tad too much.  
On the plus side I did like the loyalty that Hawk displayed for his biker family and Sydney and their daughter Emery.  You could see the struggle that it felt like he was being torn between the two.  
I did like the tenderness that Hawk showed with his newly discovered daughter.   
There was also the battle with the two other biker gangs and the DEA agent chasing Sydney.  So that did add danger and action to the story. 
So I probably would have enjoyed it a bit more with a little less sex and a little less crude language.  But yeah...Bike gang right?    Just wish I enjoyed it more.  It had potential. 



No comments:

Post a Comment