Tuesday, March 20, 2018

BOOK REVIEW- DEBTS: A SHORT STORY by Amanda Pillar

Debts: A Short Story by [Pillar, Amanda]
Vampires and humans don’t mix.

But six-year-old Sebastian doesn’t care. 
  
He and his childhood best friend, Kali, are inseparable. He’s finally found the one person who accepts him for who he is. But Sebastian has a secret, one that his mother is willing to kill for. 

Can Sebastian keep Kali safe? 

Or will he be caught in the crossfire of his mother’s ambition?  AMAZON

Definitely a startling beginning to this book.  It did drawn you in really quick and that is saying something for it being a short story. 
I did have mixed feeling about it though because...#1 I do wish it had been longer.  #2 it doesn't feel like it had a total ending because one problem got answered but one didn't give the outcome of it. #3 It felt like a cliffhanger on that one major question. #4  It did however make me wish for more so maybe that is not so bad.   Like I said kind of a mixed bag for me.  So I guess it is I liked it but with some reservations. 

I was given a copy of this book and this is my honest opinion of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment