Wednesday, April 15, 2015

PROPHECY-BONES HEALING



Prophetic Word:
The Lord says: “There are some of you whose bones are being fortified at this moment! You are being healed. Where your bones have been very weak, all of a sudden there’s a strengthening occurring that is causing you to arise! Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit. Let Me touch you now! Healing power is coming through! Grace to deliver is coming through! Joy everlasting is coming through! Let the gates swing wide, for the joy of the Lord will be, the joy of the Lord will be, the joy of the Lord will be your strength. So let the gates swing wide! Let the gates swing wide! Let the gates swing wide! Let the gates swing wide.
Look at the doors that need to swing open, look at the gates where you have the keys! These are doors that need to be unlocked! Look at the walls that need to be broken down! Let the gates swing wide. I Am coming in power! I AM coming in surety! I AM coming to strengthen your feet! I AM coming to strengthen your bones! I will open up every door for you! You open up the gate! Break the locks! Knock down the walls!"   CHUCK PIERCE

No comments:

Post a Comment