Wednesday, March 19, 2014

P-BRIDE SONG


"Words of Encouragement"' On FACEBOOK

I THINK YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL
Sheri Rose Shepherd

My Beautiful Bride,

You are so beautiful to Me. I wish for one moment that you could see what I see, when I look at you. When I gaze at you I see a treasure ready to be discovered, a princess ready to shine, and a bride ready to be loved. When I look at you... I love what I see!

If you could grasp how beautiful you are in My eyes, then you would never feel insecure again. The beauty I created you to be is a reflection of Me, My love. I created you in My image, so never doubt again that your eternal beauty is a breath of heaven!

Love,
Your adoring Prince
~
"For your royal Husband delights in your beauty; Honor Him, for He is your Lord."
~Psalm 45:11 (NLT)~
GLORY HALLELUJAH !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment