Monday, March 10, 2014

*P- At the FIRST Sign of Trouble



Lord, I am grateful that You have armed me with the strength I need for the battle ahead. Help me to subdue my enemies until they are completely destroyed. Teach me to persevere in prayer and not let down. Enable me to pray through each situation until I see victory over all opposition.
Thank You that You are always with me, working things out in my favor.    Stormie Omartian on Facebook



At the first sign of an enemy attack, go to the Lord and listen to what He tells you to do. He’ll guide you. No matter how dark it gets, He promises that “the light of the moon will be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun will be sevenfold…” (Isaiah 30:26).

In the midst of the battle, the light you have will not only never be put out, it’ll be brighter than it other wise would’ve been. 

–Just Enough Light for the Step I’m On http://stormie.co/jW

No comments:

Post a Comment