Thursday, March 28, 2013

Theresa Phillips: "Be Not Cast Away"

Theresa Phillips: "Be Not Cast Away"

Theresa Phillips
Excerpt:

I love Holy Week. It sets me on course for THE NEW. Each year I feel like I'm expecting. This year is no different.
I am convinced God is calling people in this day and time to return to the Love of Life – perhaps returning to their first love (see Revelation 2:4). Over the last several weeks, we have had entry into the presence of God while praising Him in church. It just gets sweeter. During that time, I have felt a tangible burden to cry out to God. Save us, O Lord! Save Your Church, save Your house, save, save, save...
Each week, the passionate cry in my heart intensifies. I come home more desperate to see the Church of Christ come alive with signs, wonders, miracles, and HOPE! When I enter a store, or look at others while driving, I see frowns and sadness everywhere; my heart cries, Help them, Lord, for Your joy is their strength!
"I Am Cast Away"
Then I had a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment