Thursday, February 23, 2023

BOOK REVIEW- Single Dad on Top: A Billionaire and a Baby Romantic Comedy by J.J. Knight

 

 Billionaire bachelor, meet your secret baby. Instructions not included.
A single dad romantic comedy from the Top 100 author of the Pickleverse


I'm always on top.
My penthouse.
My corporate office above Manhattan.
And, of course, the women in my life.

Actually, I might choose any position.
But make no mistake. I choose. I control.
My life is mine.

Which is why I'm not sure what the hell is going on when I open my front door and there's a baby stroller sitting in the private hall outside my penthouse.

The note on the infant simply says, "Do the DNA. She's yours."

Well,
damn.

BOUGHT AT:

AMAZON LINK 

3.5 STARS

This story had a good presentation of who both of the main characters were.  They also had some interesting growing up experiences. That was unexpected.  So was the set up when it came to the baby.

Although it was interesting and slightly amusing to see how clumsy, and ill-prepared Dell was after awhile it became too much for me.  Although the author did a good job of what babies were like, hey I already raised mine and wanted more story.  

Part of the "adventure" was finding the mother of the baby and Arianna, pulled her weight.  Actually more than her weight. 

Sad to say, I began to lose interest about half way through but I do give the author points of knowing her baby stuff and the H.E.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment