Thursday, February 2, 2023

BOOK REVIEW- Bad King (Book #1 of Bad Business) by M. Malone

  

Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire?
Resumes accepted here.
Must be completely inappropriate.



My parents just put a gold digger's target on my back.

They want me married and they're willing to play hardball by threatening the company I've put my blood, sweat and tears into.

But I'm a Kingsley. And no one knows how to play the game like I do.

If all they want is a wedding, I’ll find the fiancée of their nightmares. Too loud, too blonde and ready for a good time. Let the games begin.…

AMAZON LINK

3 STARS

For me, this book was just okay.  I did like Olivia, who seemed to have more personality especially when compared to the more stereotyped King.  The story was somewhat predictable with a fair amount of quick sex.  

On the positive side:  But it didn't end on a cliffhanger and does make it to a H.E.A.  

No comments:

Post a Comment