Wednesday, January 11, 2023

BOOK REVIEW- A Burning Question (Detective Kay Hunter) by Rachel Amphlett

 

 Can Kay stop a serial arsonist before another life is taken?

When a third fire deliberately destroys a boat, Kay Hunter and her colleagues suspect a serial arsonist is targeting a small community.

With one man dead and people fearing for their lives, Kay is desperate to stop a killer who shows no sign of stopping...

GOODREADS 

 

I really liked this story, it just hums along!  It was touted as a short story but I disagree!  Well, maybe if the shorter amount of chapters count.  BUT those chapters were so jam packed that I don't think think that matters. 

This is the first story that I have read that had to do with Detective Kay Hunter but I wouldn't mind reading more of them. I liked her a lot and she was whip smart and also knew how to connect with people.  Well, maybe not the arrogant Travis who needed a quick kick to his lazy, trying to use others to climb up butt.  Yep, the author really did make me super dislike him.

This is a well written story with a good twist towards the ending that I enjoyed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment