Friday, January 13, 2023

BOOK REVIEW- ASSASSIN'S KISS by Kate Monroe

   

Esther Quinn has spent the past two years living a life of jeopardy as the mistress of the most dangerous men in Britain, constantly dancing on the edge in a country that has fallen prey to the onset of the Scarlet Plague. When her latest assignment throws her into the path of an assassin with a knife embedded into his flesh and the skill to make her forget everything but him, the twist of fate that has brought them together will change everything... 

I bought this book at:

AMAZON LINK 

 

 This is a lust at first sight kind of story, which I am not a fan of.  I have to give it points though saying that those parts were well written, though I skimmed a fair amount of it too.  I tend to l like more story and felt that I didn't get much of that until much closer towards the end.  Then it had more action ..that wasn't in bed.
I will say on a final note that the assassin did have a surprising weapon to kill with.  That was ingenious.

No comments:

Post a Comment