Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Book Review- Scene of the Crime (Decorah Security Series, Book #23) by Rebecca York**

   

Mystery & Thriller, Romance, Romantic Suspense

Description

Wearing a new face, he comes back to the town where he was framed for murder to catch the real killer. Soon after he arrives, he finds the woman he has dreamed about the whole time he was in prison. But he can’t tell her who he really is, and he knows she will hate his duplicity. Then things really heat up when the actual murderers come after them. Can they prove his innocence and work out their relationship before it’s too late?   AMAZON LINK

5 STARS

When I read the book information I liked what a different, unusual angle it presented.  I thought it held a lot of promise and I was hopeful that it would deliver.  And for me, it did ! 

Mike/ Mark had me pulling for him quickly because of the groundwork that the author laid. The emotions were there, as was the injustices that he had gone through. The struggles that he had been going through and what he was going through now was well shown.  As was his attraction to Molly.  Molly who was strangely attracted to Mark, feeling almost like she knew him.  How could that be when they just met?  

There was a slew of suspects without leaving me feeling overwhelmed.  There is plenty of surprises but with a very happy note as it comes to the end. 

 

 " I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book through Netgalley. And these are my honest opinions about it.”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment