Tuesday, May 4, 2021

BOOK REVIEW- The Insiders by Tijan

   

Description

Peter (Bailey's father) is also powerful, smart and extremely complex.  His current wife, Quinn was one beautiful but cold fish.  And you can feel the hate rolling off of her when it comes to Bailey. 
This is a fast moving story when it comes to dangers that Bailey and others face.  Kash is on top of things and cleaning up messes and removing Bailey from danger.  They have some funny conversations at times.  There will be some sex scenes but I was glad to see that it wasn't happening right away and it didn't take over the story.
Things ended with the door open to more "adventures" because things with an evil grandfather have not been resolved.  I'm torn because I want to read more and then I'm almost afraid too.  Things felt a bit uneasy to Bailey at the end of this story.



"I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment