Wednesday, February 21, 2018

BOOK REVIEW -TWISTED END by Tara Thomas

Twisted End: A Novella of Romantic Suspense (Sons of Broad) by [Thomas, Tara]
From romantic suspense author Tara Thomas comes the explosive first novella, Shattered Fear, in the brand-new romantic suspense Sons of Broad series.
Welcome to the sultry streets of Charleston, where simmering desire and dark danger rule...

First comes desire.
Then comes love.
But Janie and Brent need to stop the man out to ruin them,
Before they can live happily ever after…AMAZON  3.5 STARS


This book was so hard for me to rate.  I will say that what we got in the book was Intense.  
It was also a bit confusing at times because when Janie gets drugged, her delusions made things like reality bounce around a bit.  It pulled you in but it also at times made you wonder what on earth was happening.
  
I still don't like how the story was cut up into so many parts and it also was another reason why I gave it a lower rating. 

It looks like some things get resolved BUT not the main issue.  I don't want to say too much about that because I don't want to ruin it for any future readers.  


I received a copy of this book via Netgalley and this is my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment