Monday, December 16, 2013

Decluttering Really Does Bless Others

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Decluttering-Really-Does-Bless-Others.html?soid=1112168023626&aid=1IqqXxpZxBM

Give Freely   

FlyLady here: You are really embracing what FLYing means. Especially during this Holiday Season. When we hold onto things that don't bring us joy it does nothing but make us unhappy. When we bless others with the things that cause us sadness and then watch how incredibly happy it makes them we are filled with awe and joy! You are such a wonderful friend and blessing to her!


I refuse to hold onto anything (even if it sentimental) if it doesn't bring me joy. I don't do anything that doesn't bring me joy anymore. We all deserve peace and joy. What a wonderful time of the year to bless others with gifts that bring them joy. The more you give the more you receive. I'm am so very proud of you! Thank you so much for sharing!  I love you and I am so proud of you! 

GO TO THE LINK ABOVE TO SEE THE LETTER THAT TRIGGERED THIS ANSWER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment