Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bill Yount: Holy Spirit is Highlighting the Importance of Praying for One Another: Honoring Our Stretcher Bearers and Prayer Warriors

Bill Yount: Holy Spirit is Highlighting the Importance of Praying for One Another: Honoring Our Stretcher Bearers and Prayer Warriors

Stretcher bearers and prayer warriors

God's Arrow of LoveGod's Arrow of Love
A few weeks ago, your prayers created an open portal over the state of Indiana when I ministered there. On Friday afternoon before the last evening meeting, I heard the Father singing over the state: "Angel, draw back your bow and let your arrow go, straight to My lover's heart for Me, for Me." I then saw an arrow shot out of the heavens. It was an arrow of the Father's love piercing the heart of Indiana. The Father said, "I am going to take away the heart of stone out of Indiana and give her a heart of flesh and a heart after Me." I sang this as a prophetic song over the State at the beginning of the meeting.
Several days later, I received this email and photograph from a brother named Gary:
"En route to your meeting on Friday evening from the Indianapolis, Indiana area we captured this photo of an open portal with an arrow piercing through it! Thought you needed to know!"
Bill Yount
Blowing the Shofar Ministries

Email: theshofarhasblown@juno.com
Website: billyount.com


FOLLOW LINK AT THE TOP TO READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE 

1 comment:

  1. This Bears Witness in my spirit as I have been praying for Ministers and myself....ty Prophet Bill Yount and especially Gary for the picture. - Cheryl Reese

    ReplyDelete