Thursday, August 15, 2013

SOME SCRIPTURES TO PRAY OVER YOUR CHILDREN- Becky Fischer

Psalms 4:3 “My child is set apart to serve God.”
Psalms 145:4 “God’s goodness will continue on my child.”
Nehemiah 2:8 “The good hand of God is upon my child.”
Isaiah 44:3 “God’s blessings are upon me and my child.”
Matthew 5:6 “My child has a desire for the things of God.”
Jeremiah 29:11 “The future is blessed for my child.”
Psalms 37:23 “My child’s steps are ordered by the Lord.”
Luke 2:52 "My child walks in favor with God and man.”
Isaiah 10:27 “My child lives under a heavy anointing.”
Colossians 2:2 “God initiates all of my child’s friendships.”
John 10:4 “My child knows the voice of the Good Shepherd.”
Romans 5:17 “My child is destined to live in victory.”
2 Corinthians 2:14 “Jesus paid the price for victory for my child.”
Psalms 35:27 “My child lives in prosperity in every area.



Becky Fischer    Becky Fischer on FB


I believe these are good for children of all ages;
even my adult children.  From infancy and beyond. 

No comments:

Post a Comment