Thursday, August 23, 2012

The Life Giver: The Life Giver: "...But I Come that You Might Have Life and Have it in Abundance." John 10:10 by Joey LeTourneau
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really liked this book and I believe other people will as well. In fact, I liked it so much there was a lot of highlighting going on!! I know that there are people who do not believe that God still speaks to his people or that any gifts of the Spirit are still available today and they MIGHT have a problem with some of the material (could doubt it) but I was not one of them. There is still plenty of good material in this book for everyone; there was so much expression of Love in it. I could also hear the heart of the writer as he desired more of God and his ways in his life. He said, " I don't just want to know the word; I want to live it in every way possible". He also gave me a new favorite scripture confession: " But truly I am full of power by the Spirit of the Lord” Micah 3:8.This is just part of that scripture. I found the chapter on "Offense vs Defense" very enlightening. One last comment: the story about the child originally named Sidamo brought tears to my eyes.


You can read more of my review on my personal blog: http://ablessedday.blogspot.com/2012/...

And on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/review/R842N433...=

I was given this e-book Free- from Destiny Image for an honest review; which I have now given.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment