Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I HATE HIM!

Wow, pretty strong but I do hate him & everything he does!
Who?
The only one I'm allowed to: the devil.
So in view of that & because I love my God
and I hate what He hates..the works of darkness this one does
here is a reminder to self to make SURE I ALWAYS do what the devil hates!
Every time I do something he hates..I just punched him one...
he hates it so I'm going to make sure I do it..esp. when he tempts me not to;
I'm going to remember its because he HATES it.
When I don't feel like praising God; I'll remember the devil hates it. Ok, let's go!
Should help alot when the flesh is talking. Maybe its about that motivation, they are always talking about!   :)
The devil hates it : when I am consistent; being regular; regularly practising what I know & believe.
devil hates it when I speak in tongues or pray for anyone else to recieve this gift.
he hates it when I:  pray, lay hands on the sick, speak or read the word; talk the word to myself out loud throughout the day and sometimes night.
he hates it when I have hope, am encouraged, encourage others, encourage myself in the Lord.
he hates it when I walk in the spirit & not the flesh, crucify my flesh, prefer my brother/sister over myself.
Oh yeah, did I mention he hates me and my family, because we love & belong to God.
***Oh, And he's about to hate me alot more as I remember & push on these things***
he hates it when I tithe *there's another punch*, give offerings, give money in any way to the kingdom.
he hates it when I know & use Authority, remember who I am in Christ Jesus.
he hates it when I Fast!!!.
he hates it when I put on the Armor of God, or put it on anyone else.
he hates it when I obey God, am a hearer & doer of the Word, yield to God, trust God.
he hates it when I pray for our Leaders, 5 fold Ministry, Food Program, Youth, Children's Church,etc.
he hates marriage, my marriage and the fact I still am.  (by the grace of God,oh & he hates that too)
he hates it when I humble myself and when I refuse to grumble.
he hates it when I discern his dark works.
he hates it when I won't be distracted - during worship & other times.
he hates it when I give God first attention, and talk & listen for Him during the rest of the time.
he hates it when I co-operate with Holy Spirit; when He says "change this."
he hates all prophets; he hates me as a prophet, hates it any time I walk in that calling.

Wow, Thank you Jesus, I think I just had a Motivation Shift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment