Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Holy Spirit Influence

Holy Spirit Influence in 5 areas:

#1-He sets the stage for the Word of God.
#2-He separates & declares.
#3-He gives new birth to buried seeds.
#4-He wrestles with us to bring us to a deeper commitment
#5-He seeks a place to rest in authority.

Another interesting paragraph:
As Holy Spirit wrestles with us, another influence is always present-
" I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 
  For I delight in the law of God after the inward  man;
But I see another law in my members; warring against the law of my mind,
 and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members"
Romans 7:21-23

Also Job 1:6:
"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves
before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. "

The spirit of lawlessness always tries to lead us AWAY from where
Holy Spirit wants to take us.
If we heed the second force, he will bring us into captivity.

excerpts from the book,
" RELEASE YOUR DESTINY, RELEASE  YOUR ANOINTING"

T.D Jakes

No comments:

Post a Comment