Wednesday, September 27, 2023

+BOUGHT/BOOK REVIEW- Keys to Good Government by David Barton

 Keys to Good Government by David Barton  

This is the booklet that I have but I also see that Amazon has a copy with the picture below:

Keys to Good Government   

AMAZON LINK  

This was an excellent reminder of what good government was supposed to be. Also that Christian people ARE supposed to be involved in politics versus the claim that they are to separate themselves from it. So much of our history of our founding fathers is included in this book which is rarely even talked about or even taught any more. God was the true founder of America and the Bible was the cornerstone of it.
I also liked the Endnotes that were included to show the different places that information was taken from. It shows that this is no pie-in the sky thoughts but that people can also check it out.
I bought mine through Kenneth Copeland Ministries some years back but I also see that Amazon also has it. That's why I included not only the link but the newer cover picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment