Friday, May 27, 2022

** BOOK REVIEW- Stalked by the Mob (Miami Mafia Book 1) by Mallory Crowe

  

I watch her.
I follow her.
And when the time is right, I’ll make her mine.

I’m not a fool. I know the innocent scholarship student, Daisy, who can barely afford her crumbling apartment, is too good for me. But from the moment I saw her, I knew she was mine. Now all I have to do is convince her of that.

But when my brother returns from being MIA with suddenly psychotic tendencies (and that means a lot coming from me) and some worldwide organization comes in and threatens everything I care about if I don’t hand over the city I spent my life gaining control of, things get more bloody and, to put it delicately, tourturey.

And if Daisy thought I was a stalker before, wait when she sees how I get when I’m her full-on protector.

This is the standalone contemporary romantic suspense with a HEA and no cliffhanger that features sexy alpha males and smart, strong women who will stand up for what they believe in.

 AMAZON LINK

4 STARS

 

WARNING: Due to the nature of the story line premise, there may be triggers for more sensitive readers.  However if you do read it, know that it is a well written (love)story with some lust and some dark moments in it.  The words in the book information kind of lets you know that this isn't going to be a sweetness and light story.  The words, Mafia, stalker, a dangerous man who gets what he wants, whenever he wants it, pretty much says a lot.  So sexual heat, yes that is a definite yes.

Daisy is a hardworking woman, who has pulled herself out of poverty along with her very best friend, Becks.  They've worked hard together for a very long time.  For most of her life, Daisy just puts one foot in front of the other and was often sweetness and light.

I liked the writer's descriptive style a lot. She put some humor into some of it.

Everything comes to an explosive end with a H.E.A. Epilogue.

 

   " I voluntarily read an advanced reader copy of this book,  and this is my honest opinion about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment