Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Book Review- Enchanting King (Sweet and Clean Royal Romance) by Clara Bliss

   

Enchanting King, a friends-to-more royal romance

George

As the heir to the throne of Noddington, I’ve had a lifetime of indulgence. But the one thing I’ve never been able to demand is true love. With my coronation just around the corner, the pressure to find a suitable queen is more intense than ever. In my heart, there’s only one woman for the job. My best friend Katie is a sassy commoner with a passion for saving animals. I think she’d make a perfect princess, but not everyone agrees. 

Can I convince Katie to overlook the royal protocols and take her place as the queen of my heart?

 This book comes with a blissful promise of a hopeful happily ever after, no cheating, no cliffhangers, and a whole lot of cheer.

 AMAZON LINK

 

''Enchanting King'' is the story that I got to read for free in this series and so that's the only one that I can comment on.  I did like it although being a novella it was of course shorter.  Both of the main characters were honest, sweet, good people and I did enjoy their story.  George knows what and who he wants but he is also fighting a system (his father the King).  His father has tried to pull all  his strings like a puppet master.  But George is deeply in love with Katie and just can't seem to catch a break.  His sister Sophia is on his side but he has a battle to wage.  But like the book information promises there is a H.E.A.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment