Monday, February 21, 2022

Book Review- Mafia Daddy: Dark Mafia Romance (Vegas Underground #2) by Renee Rose

 

   

SHE'S ALWAYS BEEN MINE
Don G gave me an order--find his daughter.
Straighten her out. Bring her home.
Sure--taking the mafia princess in hand will be my pleasure.
But she’s not going home--she’s staying with me.
Because despite the marriage contract to another family,
Jenna Pachino has always been mine. 

AMAZON LINK 

2 STARS

No, just no.  This "story" didn't do it for me.  And part of that might be because I wasn't paying close enough attention to the title. I have to totally agree with another reviewer who said, " I’ve never been a fan of the “daddy” trope, or having a woman call her man daddy. "That's exactly how I feel. I was hoping for more.   I also kept thinking, "Where's the story?"  It was pretty thin on that but excessive with the sex and sex talk. Sure there were real feeling that they had for each other. But still, not okay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment