Tuesday, April 13, 2021

BOOK REVIEW- Lone Wolf by Diana Palmer, Rebecca Zanetti, Kate Pearce

   

Description

The last story "Rescue: Cowboy style" I really liked.  To be fair, it was also a longer story.  But the main characters had depth, humor and heat. I could actually feel the connection and the attraction between them.  And the "brothers" who Trent was so close too had become such a tight family because of being survivors together.  I thought that part of how that had happened was good.  So was the languages that they had taught each other during captivity.  Intriguing.  

There was plenty of danger and action towards the end of the story.  Landing on a high note with the actual ending of a H.E.A.  It also made me want to read more about the other brothers". 

There is an excerpt by Diana Palmer title, "The Snow Man" which looked pretty good too.   A heroine with a clumsy sense of balance?  Oh, yeah that's got to be good.



"I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment