Thursday, February 4, 2021

BOOK REVIEW- Filthy : AN AGE GAP, ANTI-HERO, MAFIA ROMANCE by Serena Akeroyd

 

 Author's Note:
Please be advised this is a standalone, but it IS a part of a series. That means the story itself is resolved as is the way with a standalone, but there is a series arc too.

Finn O’Grady is the Devil in a custom suit. 

Not even God will deny a man like him. 

I'm certainly not God.

I'm just a woman he's set his sights on. 

One he’ll never relinquish. 


His idea of being ‘kind’ is to give me two options.

One 

Destroy the reputation of a man I love.

Two

Bed him and he’ll forget about what he knows. 

One night only. 


He doesn't know I'm a virgin. 

And when he finds out?

One night isn't enough. 

Not for him, and not for me. 


But his world is forged on the misery of others. 

He might have a house in the Hamptons, stare at the Hudson when he sits behind his desk,

and manage a billion dollar hedge fund, all of that doesn’t change the fact that he’s a mobster. 

One of the infamous Five Points. 


Being with him puts me in danger. 

But my heart?

Well, it’s been in danger from the first moment we met…AMAZON LINK

5 STARS

 

 Yes 5 stars for a well written book. The title should warn you of course that there is PLENTY of sex and it is written in depth. BUT, there is also plenty of story to go along with that, which I was relieved to see.  Both of the main characters also have plenty of emotion and depth. And the story was full of surprises and twists that keep the story alive and moving.  Also intense pretty much all along the way too!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment