Saturday, October 18, 2014

You Know What Will Ruin My Kids?

You Know What Will Ruin My Kids?

I will not let the Should Mama ruin my kids (3)



It’s definitely after midnight when I hear her crying. again.
This isn’t one of those times she’ll just drift off back to sleep.  It’s the third (fourth?) time she’s awoken crying.  I’ve been up and down all night – just falling asleep only to be awoken again.
She’s got to be sick…I don’t feel a fever…what’s going ON!?
I sit by her bed, exhausted, foggy, trying to get her back to sleep, trying to figure out if she’s had a nightmare or if she’s about to puke in my hair.  Perhaps she’s getting a cold….?
I’m so tired.  I’m pleading, “Please,  Z, Mama is tired and she wants to go to bed.  Can you go back to sleep now?  Please?”
And then The Guilt starts (It’s 1am, do you know where your guilt is?)
You know, says the voice in my head...
You should stop telling her about how tired you are – it’s teaching her to put others needs ahead of her own.....  READ THE REST AT LINK ABOVE

Just a quick clue...after reading all the accusations about being a bad parent,
Its time to realize:
YOUR CHILD NEEDS ....YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment