Wednesday, October 1, 2014

P-LIGHTNING STRIKES OF GOD



NORWAY....  Interesting Amazing World/FACEBOOK

I was listening to some prophetic words from Chuck Pierce and his team.
The following words from them really ministered to me. I have been savoring them ... praying into them. Thought I would share the joy...great promises for you.

August 17/14

I say, “I’m going back deep in your bloodline, and I’m going to call forth 
that which has never moved in you. 
I say to you, ‘There is a movement that I must have in the Earth now.
For the enemy is moving and amassing, but I say to you there’s a movement I have put in 
your blood that I will draw out,” says the Lord.
And the Lord says, “You’ve heard the raging of the nations, but now the time has come 
when you’re going to hear the laughter of the Lord, because He who sits on His throne 
hears their ragings and laughs.”
Worship Him.
For the Lord says, “Don’t miss your spoils of war by distraction.
 There are always spoils and booty that come about when you move in a dimension of war 
that you’ve not known about... Keep your eyes keen and your ears sharp.
 Know that the sword of the Lord is coming, but it’s in a way a disguise that you know not 
of. 
Your feet will be the sound, your mouth may not have to always open, but your feet will 
move for life. Do not miss your spoils of the war...

And the Lord says, “That as your sound goes up and comes down

 it will be like a lightning strike, and it will begin to uncover everything that’s been hidden.

All the hidden treasures that you will reach back from your bloodline 

and you will pull it up” says the Lord.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment