Friday, February 21, 2014

(P) Revelation Mt.



Father's Eye's

Once again ....
And NOW i am left and i am broken ...
Trying to FIND my way ...
Trying to find the faith that's gone ...

This time i know that you are holding 
ALL THE ANSWERS !!
And i am TIRED of losing HOPE 
and taking CHANCES !!
on roads that never seem to be 
the ones never bring me HOME !!

GIVE ME REVELATION 
SHOW ME WHAT TO DO 
CASUE I"VE BEEN TRYING 
TO FIND MY WAY
i HAVENT GOT A CLUE !!

TELL ME SHOUDL I STAY HERE 
OR DO i NEED TO MOVE ....???
GIVE ME REVELATION 
i've GOT NOTHING WITHOUT YOU !!
i"ve GOT NOTHING WIHTOUT YOU !!

my life has led me down this path
that's every winding ....
Through every twist and turn ,
i'm always finding ...
that i am LOST again ...
Tell me when this road will ever end !!!

GIVE me REVEALTION 
SHOW me what to do 
CASUE i've been trying 
to FIND my WAY 
i HAVENT GOT A CLUE..

TELL me should i stay here...
or do i need to MOVE ???
GIVE me REVEALTION 
i've GOT NOTHING WITHOUT YOU 
i've GOT NOTHING WITHOUT YOU 

i don't know where i can turn ...
TELL me when will i LEARN ...
Wont YOU SHOW me where i need go 
let me FOLLOW YOUR LEAD ...
i KNOW !! that it's the only way that i can GET BACK !!

GIVE me REVELATION 
SHOW me WHAT TO DO ...
CAUSE i've been TRYING my 
TO FIND my WAY 
i HAVENT GOT A CLUE 

TELL me should i stay here ????...
or do i need to MOVE ????'
GIVE me REVELATION 
I've GOT NOTHING without YOU ...
i've GOT NOTIHNG without YOU ....

No, oh no oh no 
oh GIVE me REVELATION 
OH LORD, oh no ....

i've GOT NOTHING NOW ...
without YOU .... 
i've GOT NOTHING NOW, 
without YOU .... <>< 

a song by THIRD DAY 
song write Marcus Miller ..
Father we give YOU PRAISE for each mountain TOP 
VICOTRY in life of overcomer .. THANK YOU LORD for each answered prayer and each delay to teach us to wait on YOU LORD as YOU work in our character for YOUR GLORY and LORD most importantly thank YOU for the unanswered prayers ...our lives are in YOUR FAITHFUL HANDS LORD GOD .. there is NOTHING TO FEAR for FAITH is how we PLEASE YOU and only FAITH RULES IN YOUR KINGDOM LORD ... SHOW us each the way we should GO .. THANK YOU LORD GOD FOR YOUR REVELATION ....
FOR INDEED THERE IS NO THING WITHOUT YOU !! JESUS THE ONLY STRONG HOLD OF OUR RESCUE GOD YOU ALONE ARE OUR REFUGE PRAISE GOD !! <><

No comments:

Post a Comment