Monday, February 24, 2014

P- OILS FOR PETS



USE CAREFULLY!!
(I haven't tried this yet)

Several comments on facebook gives some very good info also:

  • Note the dilution rates!!! Very rarely can you use oils not diluted on pets 
  • please do be careful when using essential oils on pets, yes they can be used but there are guidelines you do need to follow, there is a good ref book by a Vet that shows how to work with these oils, VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE THE CORRECT IMFORMATION . ADR Essential Oils for Animals Melissa Shelton DVM Holistic veterinarian. i did not put oils on my pet until i had this reference.
  • Another comment:   I use Thieves and Purification, Lavendar, Frankincense, and PanAway alot here at home..for my dogs, I have used Valor, Peace and Calming to help Gunner overcome alot of anxiety.. works!! and it SMELLS good...


No comments:

Post a Comment