Friday, February 28, 2014

No more Pet Hair-FlyLady

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/No-More-Pet-Hair-Tumbleweeds.html?soid=1112168023626&aid=N_bOMoMojuM

Dear FlyLady, 
Up here in Canada, I have been flying on and off for a few years, even when I am not actually engaged in daily FlyLady missions and such, there are certain habits that never leave me and for that I am very grateful.

I am a big dog lover and do anything from boarding dogs in my house to fostering dogs looking for a home. I own 3 dogs of my own and 3 cats in a very small house so my main problem has always been the pet hair-tumble weeds all over the house that would depress me as it was never ending.

After resuming my flying, I came up with this part of my before bed routine: I have set up an old wooden table outside my back door with a dog brush. While I put everybody out for the last bathroom break of the evening, one by one they go on the table and get a quick brushing. The dogs love it so much that they actually argue as to who goes up first !! I know it sounds simple but I have spend years thinking in my perfection that I would brush the dogs when I had time to do it right.... which didn't happen often.... my house has been almost free of tumble weeds for a month now and

I have a smile on my face when I realize that I no longer have to turn my eyes away when I walk around corners....

Gratefully,

FLYing dog lover

**********************
FlyLady here: Our dogs just love being brushed with the Rubba Scrubba brush!It's a treat to their skin and hair. And helps keep the pet hair tumble weeds at bay!



You are not behind! I don't want you to try to catch up; 
I just want you to jump in where we are. O.K.?

No comments:

Post a Comment